Please would all entrants in the Lottery note that entering the draw does not endow any access to Flint House for treatment.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. These Terms and Conditions are the Lottery Rules. By entering the lottery, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
2. This lottery is being promoted by and on behalf of The Police Rehabilitation Centre, Flint House, Reading Road, Goring on Thames, Oxfordshire, RG8 0LL.
3. For the purpose of the Gambling Act 2005, this lottery is defined as a ‘Society Lottery.’
4. This lottery is licensed by South Oxfordshire District Council. Licence number 1440
5. To enter the lottery, you must be resident in Great Britain and aged 16 (sixteen) or over.
6. The Charity’s aim is to give away 7 cash prizes a month with a total maximum prize pot of £1,500 per month, which breaks down as follows:
- £1,000 (66.6% of the total prize pot)
- £200 (13.3% of the total prize pot)
- £100 (6.6% of the total prize pot)
- and 4 x £50 (3.3% of the total prize pot).
This prize giveaway will be possible when there are at least 2,500 entries into the lottery. If there are fewer entries than this, the total prize pot will be made up of 50% of the monthly proceeds, and will be broken down by the same percentages shown previously into the 7 prizes.There will be 7 guaranteed monthly cash winners, although additional prizes could be offered from time to time.
7. All tickets shall be priced at £1.00.
8. All lottery entry sales are final and no refunds shall be made at any time. All entrants acknowledge that their payment of £1.00 per ticket to enter the lottery does not guarantee that they will win any prize.
9. The draw for the prizes will be made at our lottery management company’s premises to be held monthly. You do not need to be present at the draw to win the lottery. However a list of winners will appear on our website www.flinthouse.co.uk or are available by phoning us on 01491 874499.
10. If a cash prize is awarded, this will be made by cheque in the name of the entrant only.
11. Flint House reserves the right in exceptional and unforeseen circumstances to substitute any of the non cash prizes acquired for the lottery for a similar prize at the absolute discretion of Flint House.
12. Full payment for each ticket must be received either in the form of cleared funds before the ticket can be entered into the draw. Only tickets for which full payment has been received either in the form of cleared funds are eligible to win the prize.
13. The winners of the lottery prizes will be notified by letter.
14. All entrants are solely responsible for providing Flint House with their accurate and up-to-date contact details and Flint House will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any entrant due to any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the contact details that the entrant has provided. In the event that an entrant changes their contact details, they will be solely responsible for advising Flint House of the change.
15. Each game number is unique. A randomly selected game number will be issued with the confirmation of entry. Any member may subsequently request an alternative game number if they wish at any time and this will be issued providing that it has not already been allocated to an existing member.
16. Lottery membership can be cancelled at any time by calling 0870 0340 076 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Flint House shall not be liable to the member for any loss or damage suffered or arising from:-
- Any delays or failures in the postal service or other delivery methods used by Flint House or the member from time to time.
- Any delays or failures in any software or other systems used by Flint House the administration of the lottery.
- A delays or failures in the Banking system used by Flint House or the member.
- Refusal by Flint House to accept registration of an individual as a member or the cancellation of a member.
- Any failure to enter a chance into the draw.
- Any event beyond the reasonable control of Flint House.
18. Nothing within these terms and conditions shall create or should be construed as creating any form of contract between any entrant and Flint House.
19. Any complaints relating to the lottery should be sent in writing to Flint House giving full details of the complaint and supporting documentation.
20. Flint House is committed to protecting the members’ privacy. Data that is collected from the member is used lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and is used solely for the purpose of processing lottery chances, subsequent entry into the lottery draw, and informing winners that they have won a prize.
21. Any member has the right to access the information held about them. To obtain this information, please contact Flint House.
22. Flint House will not sell, rent or grant access of any personal data to any third party without express prior permission.
23. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, the decision of Flint House shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
24. Flint House reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If Flint House does this, it will publish the amended rules.
25. Flint House reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules.
26. Flint House department responsible for the promotion of the lottery is Marketing.
27. Neither Flint House nor our lottery management company shall be liable to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any indirect or consequential loss suffered by you in relation to your participation in the Lottery (including loss of the opportunity to enter the Lottery and / or the chance of winning a prize).
28. Each entrant should retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for their reference.
29. This lottery is a form of gambling. Participants are encouraged to gamble sensibly. Should gambling become a problem we recommend you contact the GamCare helpline on 0808 8020133 or visit their website on www.gamcare.org.uk
30. The Laws of England and Wales shall govern the interpretation and/or enforcement of these Terms and Conditions and House and all entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.